We’ve Got A Valentines Day Gift For You!
Love is in the air, especially at THE Salon Beauty Bar. Cupid’s order: To have all of the ladies looking beautiful from head to toe! Whether you have a Valentine or you’re unattached, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show yourself some love. Need a few ideas? THE Salon is here to help you take pampering to the next level.
Starting in February we will be offering a small gift with every pedicure service booked. After all of the holiday parties, your feet must be exhausted. Treat yourself to a classic pedicure. Or better yet, indulge in an ultimate pedicure.
During our Classic Pedicure we will massage those weary calves and feet, treat your cuticles and calluses, and whip those toenails into shape. During our ultimate pedicure you can relax in our full body massage chairs and let your tootsies soak. We’ll trim your cuticles and exfoliate your feet before we top them off with polish. Choose between a lower leg and foot exfoliation or paraffin treatment. Either way you’ll leave with a spring in your step.
We have an eye-popping range of colors to choose from. Plus with the new Nicki Minaj OPI launch, pedicures just got that much better. From bright, bold hues to glitter-tastic options, your toes will be ready for those Valentine’s festivities. For even more fun, get the girls together for a pedi party and visit us this February. Remember Cupid is leaving mini gifts and sweet treats behind so book your appointment now!
As for hair, enjoy a complimentary Kerastase treatment with every wash and blow dry. A $55 value all for $35! Book NOW! Your hair is brimming with potential and we’re here to bring it out. We’ll start with a thorough consultation to ensure that the right treatment is prescribed. Then you can sit back and luxuriate while we do the work. You will leave THE Salon with beautiful, soft, shiny hair. Not only will look you beautiful, but your tresses will feel amazing. See why Kerastase is the hair care line of choice for celebrities like Gossip Girl star Blake Lively.
5 Reasons to do a winter pedicure
- Your feet must be exhausted from all the holiday parties….your feet are screaming for some TLC
- Skin tends to be really dry during the winter so make sure to get a cuticle clean up..you will see an instant improvement!
- Exfoliating your feet will help control and prevent the growth of corns and calluses…not very attractive and at the same time..very uncomfortable.
- Most pedicures come with a relaxing lower leg and foot massage. The massage loosens your muscles but it also helps with the circulation of the foot and lower leg.
- Ladies!..it’s February..Cupid is calling..and reminding you to treat your feet for Valentines day! Were sure your significant other will appreciate you and and your super sexy soft feet…now this is a trend that is here to stay!!
Who said Valentine’s Day was only for chocolates and flowers? This year it’s all about beauty. We have so much going on in February and it’s the perfect time to revitalize your look. Book your appointment now and take advantage of all of our special promotions.